Finance, procurement and travel

Travel grant applications

You may apply for grants from the Department's travel account for study or conference related travels, both nationally and internationally.

Travel grant applications may be submitted by professors, associate professors, assistant professors, postdocs, PhD students and clinical associate professors employed minimum 50% at the Department of Public Health both at the time of application and at the time of travel.

Read more about travel grant applications here.